It’s June 21, 2016! That means Due Diligence is FINALLY OUT! Hurrah!
For your convenience, here are the buy links:
I really hope you all enjoy Fazil and Todd’s story. It’s been a long time in coming and a long wait since Just Business.
In celebration of Due Diligence’s release, I’m hosting a give away! Just comment on this post and tell me your favorite moment in any of my books. That’s it! I’ll randomly select a winner and ship you stuff. Yes, even internationally. (Gulp)
Here’s what one lucky winner will get:
- One very rare copy of the Just Business paper ARC. There were 10 printed. Five went to RITA judges. I got the other five. So, yeah, there aren’t too many of ’em.
- A glass caffeine molecule mug, perfect for hot beverages. In one scene, Todd wears the t-shirt that matches this mug.
- One 20-sided die necklace (complete with a red D20 that can be removed). In honor of the red D20 Todd and Fazil use. Mmmhmm. Probably like you think they might.
- One Ten dollar Starbucks gift card. The book’s set in Seattle, so this is kind of a requirement.
- One InterMix drop card with samples from InterMix authors. This was a promo item from RT Booklovers, and has a sample of Due Diligence…but also samples from a ton of other authors.
I’ll probably throw in some other swag, too, like a Just Business button featuring Eli and Justin. I have to see what I have. So that bit will be a surprise.
Happy release day! And THANK YOU for being here with me!